AM Labels Limited, a leading label and colour printing machine specialist, label manufacturer, barcoding and software solution expert based in Northamptonshire, has expanded its colour printer portfolio with the addition of the new OKI Pro9000 Series.
Designed to deliver outstanding print quality and unrivalled media flexibility, the OKI Pro9542 digital colour printer provides a highly flexible and efficient solution to on-demand, in-house media production, with the unique option of printing in a full range of CMYK colours plus solid white. As a result, the printer can produce vibrant and high quality results on a variety of light, dark and transparent materials.
Benefitting from OKI’s innovative digital LED technology, the Pro9542 boasts impressive print speeds of up to 50 pages per minute, in addition to offering the capability to print onto media with a weight of up to 360 grams per square meter single-sided, or up to 320 grams per square meter duplex. Not only this, the Pro9542 can be used for an impressive selection of media and packaging types ranging from A6 to SRA3 in size, as well as on banners of up to 1.3 meters in length, providing unparalleled levels of media flexibility. What’s more, delivering vibrant, high quality results, the OKI Pro9542 is ideal for printing onto an outstanding assortment of materials, including cartons, boxes, pouches, packets, paper bags and signage. The versatile printer can also print onto washable synthetics and produce greetings cards and stationery, making it ideal for a variety of industries including food packaging and manufacturing.
Also available in the OKI Pro9000 Series is the four colour Pro9431, a 1200 x 1200 dpi digital colour printer that delivers high quality colour printing on a wide range of media, including gloss paper, film, transfer paper and waterproof paper.
With an optional auto-envelope feeder and exit conveyor belt, the Pro9000 Series offers automatic feeding and printing, achieving longer print runs in less time. What’s more, the high capacity OKI Pro9542 toner cartridges deliver cost-effective results, without compromising on quality or speed.
Brendon Bass, Sales and Marketing Manager, AM Labels Limited comments: “We are delighted to announce that the OKI Pro9000 Series is the latest addition to our extensive and wide-ranging portfolio. The Pro9542 enables outstanding print results, which could once only be achieved through the use of expensive and specialist equipment, to be brought in-house, offering businesses a unique opportunity to achieve unrivalled levels of quality and efficiency.”
Key features and benefits of the OKI Pro9542 five colour digital printer:
- Option to print in a full range of CMYK plus solid white
- Ideal for printing onto an outstanding assortment of media, including cartons, boxes, pouches, packets and paper bags, as well as greetings cards and stationery
- Delivers fast, high quality results on a wide range of materials including gloss paper, film, transfer paper and waterproof paper
- Superior print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print speed of up to 50 pages per minute A4 (landscape) colour/mono or 28 pages per minutes A3 colour/mono
- Impressive media thickness of up to 360 grams per square meter
- Compatible with a variety of media sizes, from A3 to SRA3
- Compatible with banners of up to 1.3 meters
- Optional auto-envelope feeder and exit conveyor belt offering automatic feeding and printing, achieving longer print runs in less time
- USB and Ethernet interfaces as standard
- Three year extended warranty for added peace of mind (registration required)
- Dimensions: W 699 x D 625 x H 640 mm
AM Labels Limited has first-class technical and software expertise, in addition to its own label production facility. The company offers vast label printer and label printing experience across a wide range of industries and applications.
Innovations in Food (& Beverage) Processing & Packaging is a quarterly magazine distributed globally bot 2 h in Print and Digital formats. www.innovationsfood.com. Twitter: @Innovfoodtech. Instagram: @innovationsinfoodtechnology. Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/terry-prior52