AM Labels Limited (AML), a leading label printing machine specialist, label manufacturer, barcoding and software solution expert based in Northamptonshire, has successfully supplied a large number of Epson ColorWorks C6000 Series colour label printers into a variety of industries, thanks to the company’s extensive knowledge and expertise in colour label printing.
The Epson ColorWorks C6000 colour label printer boasts a compact four inch print width with the capability of printing full-colour labels as small as 25.4 mm wide, which is ideal for e-liquid bottles as well as food and beauty products. If larger labels are required, the ColorWorks C6500 colour label printer boasts a handy eight inch print width. To further enhance the user’s print capabilities and increase flexibility, the C6000 Series printers come complete with an integrated, moveable sensor, which facilitates printing on any shape.
Available with either an auto-cutter or timesaving, auto-peeler that automatically removes the backing paper, the ColorWorks C6000 Series from Epson benefits from a 1200 dpi print resolution to produce high quality full-colour labels, in-house, on-demand. Furthermore, the printers are highly versatile and can easily be integrated into existing production lines, meaning they are the ideal solution for those with existing print and apply systems.
AM Labels supplies both auto-cutter and auto-peeler models alongside its expert advice for enhancing colour label printing facilities for small to medium enterprises in a wide range of industries. What’s more, as an Epson Gold Partner, AM Labels is able to offer free printed label samples and live product demonstrations on the ColorWorks C6000 Series for prospective customers.
Brendon Bass, Sales and Marketing Manager, AM Labels Limited, explains: “The Epson ColorWorks C6000 Series printers are proving increasingly popular within a wide range of industries thanks to the exceptional print quality, versatility, efficiency and convenient benefits offered to the end user. The C6000 Series colour label printers can print on-demand for multiple SKUs, meaning companies will no longer need to stock large quantities of pre-printed labels, saving time, storage space and resources.
“At AM Labels, we have extensive knowledge in colour label printing and, as an Epson Gold Partner, we can provide real-life examples to prospective customers, enabling them to see the print quality of their labels printed using the Epson C6000 Series colour label printers.”
Key features and benefits of the Epson ColorWorks C6000 colour label printer:
- Suitable for: Small to medium enterprises, production in manufacturing environments, converters, designers and brand owners
- Available with either an auto-cutter (AE) or built-in peeler (PE) to automatically remove the backing paper
- Media flexibility: From 25.4 mm to 112 mm media widths (108 mm print)
- Compact and easy-to-use: Operation is controlled from the front, which saves on space. Label roll loading is flexible from the front, rear, right or left side
- High resolution with colour adjustment: Good, high quality print; use of ICC profiles in the driver and spot-colour management
- Maximum print resolution of 1200 dpi aided by PrecisionCore TFP technology, which ensures that the print is crisp and sharp
- Print different shapes of label: The moveable label sensor facilitates printing on any shape, without requiring a second die cut
- Effortless integration: SAP direct driver, Linux Mac and ESC Label driver support
- Money saving: No need for pre-printed stock of labels – full colour printing on blank labels
- Integration: Peeler (Pe) functionality model fits seamlessly into automated production lines
- Easy to operate: Large (2.7″) intuitive LCD display screen
- Remote management and maintenance:Available via web interface
AML is renowned for its vast technical and software expertise across all aspects of labelling, colour label printing, barcoding and RFID, in addition to having its own label production facility. The company offers thermal desktop, industrial and colour label printers that provide superb solutions to managing label printing in-house, across a wide range of industries and applications.
Innovations in Food (& Beverage) Processing & Packaging is a quarterly magazine distributed globally both in Print and Digital formats. www.innovationsfood.com. Twitter: @Innovfoodtech. Instagram: @innovationsinfoodtechnology. Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/terry-prior52