This is Nairn’s but not as you know it! Impossible to overlook on the shelf, the latest new Spicy Oatcake sub-range from Nairn’s comes in two deliciously different variants that are bang on trend and packed full of flavour: Peri-Peri and Cheese & Smoky Chipotle.
Nairn’s have been baking with oats since 1896 and have always been passionate about making tasty products that are simple, natural and wholesome. The addition of Peri-Peri and Cheese & Smoky Chipotle Spicy Oatcakes not only spices up the existing line up, but maintains all of the goodness that oats have to offer. High in fibre, no added sugar, and no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, these new oatcakes are set to be a popular addition to that list of store cupboard staples.
Both new oatcakes are bursting with rich spices that gradually build in the mouth, and can be enjoyed straight from the packet for a snack in a hurry, as well as making a flavoursome and versatile base for an endless combination of toppings. There is so much to discover about these deceptively simple oatcakes.
Nairn’s Peri-Peri and Cheese & Smoky Chipotle Oatcakes (RRP £1.40)
- Packed full of wholegrain oats- a rich source of vitamins and minerals.
- High in fibre
- No GM ingredients
- Packed full of flavour
- No added sugar (contains only naturally occurring sugars)
- Suitable for vegetarians (Peri Peri are suitable for Vegans)
Morrison’s Scotland from 17thAugust
- Nairn’s online shop from 13thAugust
- Asda from November (Peri Peri Spicy Oatcakes only, in the vegan aisle, Cheese & Smoky Chipotle Spicy Oatckes in the savoury biscuit aisle)
- Visit the Nairn’s website for an up to date list of stockists
Innovations in Food (& Beverage) Technology is a quarterly magazine distributed globally both in Print and Digital formats. www.innovationsfood.com