The perfect forum for the CEO’s and founders of innovative personalized nutrition start-ups to meet with potential partners and investors
Increasing consumer awareness about the role of nutrition on wellbeing and immunity (partly driven by Covid-19), coupled with the rise in digital health tools, testing kits, and wearables, is driving the trend towards nutritional personalization. There is increasing acceptance in the healthcare and insurance industries about the critical role of nutrition in preventative care. And yet, despite significant technological advances, there are still considerable challenges preventing the Personalized Nutrition industry from becoming mainstream. Start-ups in this space are struggling with customer retention & feedback and proving that their products actually deliver long-term health benefits back to their customers. CPG firms and supplement brands are still assessing how best to invest in “the personal”.
The key to overcoming these challenges and driving growth? Partnerships. Increasingly brands are looking for ways to connect with passionate thought leaders in the space and meet with partners who can effectively build dynamic business models. This is one of the primary focuses of the upcoming Personalized Nutrition Innovation Summit, June 28-29th – an event designed to bring together the CEOs and founders of personalized nutrition start-ups to meet with partners and investors. This year the event is bringing together CPG firms, supplement brands, and start-ups in the space, to foster the industry’s most exciting partnerships and innovation.
Here’s three reasons to attend:
- CUSTOMER RETENTION STRATEGIES: Learn from organizations who are closing the feedback loop – harnessing AI to deliver data-driven insights back to their customers to drive retention.
- PERSONALIZED VITAMINS AND GENOMIC TESTING: Hear from leading Personalized Nutrition companies about how they are moving beyond “just” genomic testing, offering innovative solutions for tackling deficiencies and chronic conditions.
- DRIVE PARTNERSHIPS: Dedicated panel sessions to discover how different CPG firms are investing in Personalized Nutrition, and top tips from investors on how to strengthen your business model; securing partnerships and investment.
This year’s line-up of speakers is better than ever, here’s a sneak preview of some of the sessions you can expect:
- ‘State of the Industry – Navigate the Personalized Nutrition Ecosystem’ with Mariette Abrahams, CEO & Founder of Qina; Nard Clabbers, Chief Science Officer of Happ; and Tom Aarts, Founder & Managing Director of Nutrition Business Advisors
- ‘View from the Giants – The CPG Industry View on Personalized Nutrition’ with Olivier Ballevre, Global R&D Personalized Nutrition Program at Nestlé; Vikas Sharma, Director, R&D Strategy at PepsiCo; Amelia Jarman, Future Health & Wellness Science & Technology Director at Unilever; and George Cherian, Director, External Partnerships at Kellogg’s
- ‘The Essential Role of Data in Driving Personalized Nutrition Forward’ with Susan Bratton, CEO & Founder of Savor Health; Nathan Price, CEO of Ongevity; Sofia Elizondo, Co-Founder and COO of Brightseed; and Helen Messier, Chief Medical Officer at Tailored Script
Less than two weeks left to book! Register here.
Innovations in Food (& Beverage) Technology is a quarterly magazine distributed globally both in Print and Digital formats. www.innovationsfood.com. Twitter: @Innovfoodtech. Instagram: @innovationsinfoodtechnology. Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/terry-prior52